Sunday 6 October 2019

MY FUTURE JOB (210) I don't know.


In the future, I’m going to be a teacher. Moreover, I’m going to be working at the same place I am working now (hopefully); maybe I will work at a school, or maybe I’ll go abroad and learn more about teaching. I like my job. In an imaginary world, where I’m not a teacher, I have other ideas.
First, I would probably be a translator. I would love to create subtitles for interesting material. I would translate TV shows, movies, and documentaries. Also, I could translate papers, dissertations, and columns about all types of topic.                                                                              Second, I would work in a hostel. I wouldn’t work in a hotel, because they are too fancy. It gives me the possibility of learning new languages, meeting new people, and learn new things. Or something similar. I could be a tour guide in a museum, but I don’t really like museums.                            Third, I would love to work in a library. I was a very good reader when I was young, but now I don’t read as much as I used to. Then, I would have the opportunity of reading many different books of many different genres.
However, I think I’m going to be a teacher. That’s what I like and that’s what I’m trained to do.

2 comments:

  1. That's great. You can do so many things because of your knowledge of english language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was very nice reading this!! you really have teacher's vocation

    ReplyDelete