Sunday 6 October 2019

Post graduate studies (220)


I started studying in my undergraduate program at UMCE 12 years ago. Then, I got a master’s degree at the same institution. When I started studying, I didn’t know I wanted to keep studying, but now I think I’m going to do it. I think that I will apply for a scholarship, because I don’t have money to pay for a program in this country. There are many options out there.
I could take some courses, what in Chile we call ‘diplomados’, to learn specific things related to my own field of studies, or to learn about something new that could help me develop as a professional and/or as a person. I could study another master’s degree in a related field. Furthermore, I could try to get a doctorate. They are expensive (if you don’t get a scholarship) and they take a lot of time, but I could try. I could even take courses that are not related to my career, to acquire new skills. Maybe I’ll try to learn a new language; just because it would be fun.
Or maybe I won’t study in any formal institution and I will dedicate myself to find informal learning instances. I don’t know. The only thing I know is that I’m sure I want to keep learning.

2 comments:

  1. There's so much to learn, but the money is always a limitation :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree, I would prefer to spend my time and my money in something that have real sense for me.

    ReplyDelete