Sunday 29 September 2019

Free topic! One of my favourite TV shows (180 words).


Image result for samurai champlooToday, I’m going to talk to you about one of my favourite TV shows. I could talk about The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, or Avatar (The Last Airbender). But those shows are famous. Even Cowboy Bebop, another anime, is kind of famous. That’s the reason why I’ll try to convince you to watch Samurai Champloo. I know that many of you probably hate anime, and there are good reasons for that. Nevertheless, this anime from 2004 is really good. This show has three main characters: Jin, Mugen, and Fuu. The three of them meet in strange circumstances and they start an adventure together. That’s it. For 26 episodes we go with them on their adventure, we get to know them better, and we understand them better. Why is Samurai Champloo different to most shows? It is because it mixes a musical genre (hip-hop) with the aesthetics of the scenes and with the story. If you are not a regular anime fan, it can have some weird things like Momo (a “character”), but you can ignore it. If you are an anime fan, you should really watch it!

8 comments:

  1. wow! The Tv shows very interesting! My favorite Tv shows is Breaking bad and I'm waiting for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I prefer classic anime, like super champions or doraemon, but the proposal is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard about Samurai Champloo, indeed, I don't know much about anime. I hope that one day I can watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found the post quite entertaining
    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :o The truth is that I am not a fan of anime, but I will give Samurai Champloo a chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe in the distant future I see it haha, I'm sorry I'm not a fan of anime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Now I'm watching Samurai Champloo.
    It is very good, music is the best and the atmosphere in the edo era.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its seen interesting!but I think that I prefer the clasic animes, like fullmetal alchemist or shingeki

    ReplyDelete